Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply to users to be able to use the site SmartLegal.id. The SmartLegal.id site can then be referred to as 'us’ , the User can also be referred to as 'you'.
Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions. You must read, understand, accept and agree to all these Terms and Conditions before using and / or accessing the content contained on the SmartLegal.id website.
By using and / or continuing access to the SmartLegal.id site, you automatically agree to the Terms and Conditions and / or changes. If you do not accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are welcome to leave the SmartLegal.id site.
The SmartLegal.id site has the right to add or reduce or modify or change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. The terms and conditions that have been amended will take effect immediately after the amended Terms and Conditions are listed on the SmartLegal.id site.
Every activity related to the use of the SmartLegal.id website is legally protected through the Law of the Republic of Indonesia No.11 of 2008 concerning Information and Electronic Transactions and Amendments thereto, Law of the Republic of Indonesia No. 28 of 2014 concerning Copyright, and other applicable laws and regulations. All forms of engagement arising from all activities on the SmartLegal.id site have met the legal requirements and requirements of an agreement as stated in the Civil Code.
- General requirements
- You are prohibited to duplicate, copy, sell, exploit or download any part of the SmartLegal.id site or obtained from the use and access of the SmartLegal.id site for commercial purposes.
- You are also not allowed to take the content of the SmartLegal.id site systematically to create or compile, directly or indirectly, collections, compilations, databases or directories (either using software or manual processes) without our written permission.
- Any content taken from the SmartLegal.id site can be published by providing credit and / or references to the SmartLegal.id site including the logo and / or writing the source, namely the SmartLegal.id site and providing a link to the SmartLegal Site page .id for each material used.
- When you are in SmartLegal.id site, by accessing every feature and service, you are not allowed to:
- Violates every applicable law (regulations concerning SARA, pornography, consumer protection, unfair business competition, anti discrimination and defamation, and other regulations), the rights of other parties and the rules stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Prividing false, inaccurate, spammy information and content containing pornography or other content which is immoral, discriminatory or racist, fanaticism, rude, vulgar and obscenities.
- Degrading, intimidating and violating the rights of certain groups or individuals, insulting and inciting each group or individual to commit acts that violate the law.
- Disseminate viruses or any technologies that may contain dangerous things that can damage and / or harm the SmartLegal.id site, its affiliation and other Users.
- grab, imitate, change, or disseminate the content and features of the SmartLegal.id site, including the ways of service, content, copyright and intellectual property found on the SmartLegal.id site.
- Advertise a particular product or service.
- We have the right to control access, or provide different access to be able to open the SmartLegal.id site and features in it, or change one feature or enter a new feature without prior notice for any reason. And hereby you agree to release us from all forms of liability if you cannot use the SmartLegal.id site or any of the features in it.
- We do not guarantee that all functions available on the SmartLegal.id site will not be interrupted or clear of errors. However, we guarantee that we will make every effort to provide services that are free of viruses and / or bugs or other errors. So you realize that it is your own responsibility to implement all procedures that are sufficient and check for viruses (including anti-virus and other security checks) to ensure the specific needs of users for the accuracy of data entry and exit.
- You agree that We are a digital information platform to share information and / or discuss things, and are not publishers of content provided by third parties and Users. All opinions, suggestions, statements, services, offers or other information contained in the content are the responsibility of each publisher or third party or User, not the SmartLegal.id site. You agree that we are not responsible for the content provided by other parties. We have no obligation to check the content, but we reserve the right to refuse to load or edit the content sent. We have the right to delete content for various reasons, but we are not responsible for failure or delay in deleting the material.
- User Rights and Obligations
- You are fully responsible if do violate the Terms and Conditions, and have to agree to release Us and affiliates for all losses caused by violations committed by you.
- By sharing content with us (including written, photo, infographic, video or audio scripts) you agree to provide the SmartLegal.id site, without fees and royalties, non-exclusive rights and licenses for the use of these contributions, permission to use the content, in any way desired (including and not limited to publication, reproduction, modification, deletion) to service the SmartLegal.id site. In certain cases the SmartLegal.id Site may provide content material to trusted third parties. You hereby declare and guarantee that the content / content is accurate and not misleading and does not violate these Terms and Conditions, and applicable laws and regulations.
- The content copyright is not exclusive so you can use it in any way, including allowing other parties or other users to use it.
- In order for the SmartLegal.id site to use the content, you must guarantee that the content is your own work and does not conflict or violate the Law and you have the right to give permission to the SmartLegal.id site to use it for the purposes described above.
- If you are not willing to give the permission specified above, you will not send or share the content to the SmartLegal.id Site.
- You agree that we are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of all content (text, images, audio, videos, etc.) that is loaded / sent by you.
- Intellectual property rights
- We are the rightful owners or holders of all intellectual property rights to the site and the content / content in the SmartLegal.id Site which is protected by Law No. 28 of 2014 concerning Copyright, Law No. 30 of 2000 concerning Trade Secrets, Law No. 20 of 2016 concerning Trademarks and Geographical Indications, Law No. 13 of 2016 concerning Patents and laws and international agreements that protect other intellectual property that apply throughout the world. All copyrights, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unrecorded) on the SmartLegal.id Site and all content (including all applications) contained on the site remain held by Us or its licensors (who includes other users).
- The SmartLegal.id site, name, type of writing, arrangement of colors, icons, logos and anything that is defined as a brand under Law No. 20 of 2016 concerning Trademarks and Geographical Indications are registered trademarks in various jurisdictions and are protected by law. It is strictly forbidden to use, change, use or install the brands mentioned above without our permission.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions can be interpreted as giving any license or rights in the use of trademarks, design rights or copyrights of the SmartLegal.id Site to third parties.
- SmartLegal.id has the right to conduct selection and editing in accordance with the technical requirements that apply to every SmartLegal.id Site service for all forms of material received from Users including or unlimited making cancellations or deleting the upload / upload results in accordance with the judgment of the editorial team The SmartLegal.id site is inviolable and still refers to the code of ethics and legislation that applies to any material that passes the assessment process.
- We and the User are independent relationships and there is no agency relationship, partnership, joint venture, employee-company or franchisee-franchisee that will be created or made in the presence of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of a dispute in the understanding or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions or other disputes, this will be resolved by the parties in a consensus meeting, if not successful, the Parties hereby agree to settle the dispute in the South Jakarta District Court.
- Not exercising our rights to claim our rights based on these Terms and Conditions or not taking action by us against violations committed by Users of these Terms and Conditions will not exclude our rights to take action against similar violations or subsequent violations.
The user agrees to indemnify, including attorney fees and free the SmartLegal.id site, along with all directors, commissioners, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives and their respective affiliates and affiliates and their respective directors, board of commissioners, officers, holders its shares, employees, lawyers, consultants and professional advisors, employees, successors who are the right holders appointed by the SmartLegal.id site for any claims and claims by third parties as a result of User negligence on the material data information provided / loaded / uploaded on each service SmartLegal.id site.